Family practice is the medical specialty that provides continuing and comprehensive health care for individuals and families. Family Medicine physicians are trained not only in biological and clinical medicine, but also in psychology and behavior, so that they can care for patients' physical and mental well-being. Additionally, they complete two to three more years of training after medical school during which they gain experience in a wide range of specialties, including prenatal care, emergency medicine, intensive care, and internal medicine specialties such as cardiology and neurology.
At ParkwayHealth, comprehensive medical care for the entire family is available by internationally-trained family physicians, qualified to diagnose and treat a wide variety of ailments in patients of all ages.
ParkwayHealth Family Medicine Physicians can:
- Care for people of both genders and all ages.
- Diagnose and treat the majority of clinical problems, which include physical and mental health concerns.
- Treat conditions of all organ systems rather than limiting their practice to specific organ systems.
- Treat the whole patient by taking into account all the medical, social and mental health concerns of the individual.
- Practice disease prevention and health maintenance in addition to treating illness.
At ParkwayHealth, everyday procedures include comprehensive health checks and pre-adoption physicals, as well as treating minor emergencies such as lacerations and fractures that otherwise would require a trip to the ER.
Family Medicine doctors
Family Medicine locations
Room 203-204, Building 10, Li Gong Di Phase III, Suzhou SIP Suzhou