HPV Vaccine is Cancer Prevention.
Don't wait, Vaccinate!
HPV vaccine is important because it protects against cancers caused by human papillomavirus (HPV) infection. HPV is a very common virus. Most people with HPV never develop symptoms or health problems. Most HPV infections (9 out of 10) go away by themselves within two years. But, sometimes, HPV infections will last longer, and can cause certain cancers and other diseases. HPV vaccination can prevent most of the cancers from occurring.
- 3 doses of HPV Vaccine (Cervarix - GSK)
- One Consultation with an experienced physician
Only for: 9-25 year-old girls and young women
*Terms & Conditions1. Payment by cash or credit card only.
2. Vaccination needs to be completed within 12 months.
3. Offer cannot be used together with any other promotion or discount.
4. Doctor may require additional tests, expenses will be charged separately.
5. ParkwayHealth reserved the right of changing the terms and conditions of this package without prior notice.
6. This offer is only available in ParkwayHealth SIP Medical and Dental Center.
For more information or to make an appointment, please contact us at 0512 6790-3490