ParkwayHealth recommends that you bring your child in for regular visits to help keep your child healthy.
ParkwayHealth now offers Well-Child Programs which provide for routine and periodic physical and developmental assessment of children ages from birth up through 14 years of age.
During these well-child visits your child's doctor will check your child's growth and development, vision and hearing and perform essential lab tests to help detect health related problems early and promote optimal growth and development for all children.
Comprehensive Well-Child Program
0-14 years old
Price: RMB 12,000 / year
- 8 times consultation with a Pediatrician or a General Practitioner experienced in Pediatrics
- Physical examination: Growth and Development
- 2 CBC
- 2 CRP
- 1 Urinalysis
- 1 Lead Test or Microelements Panel
- 1 Stool Smear Analysis
- 1 Influenza A&B Test
- Free Injection fees
- 20% Discount for any outpatient additional test which is not listed above (during the coverage period)
- 20% Discount on outpatient total bills for any additional test upon the completion of the test above (during the coverage period)
Terms and conditions:
- Payment by cash or credit card only
- Discounts are not eligible for medication, immunization and consumables
- Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with other packages and promotion
- The period of validity is 12 months
- There will be no refund, transfer or carry forward to the next following year for any unutilized consultation and/or test listed above
- Well Child Programs are provided at each of the following: ParkwayHealth Shanghai Centre, Specialty and Inpatient Center, HongQiao, JinQiao, JinMao and Suzhou SIP Medical Centers.
- Appointments are required for these services.
- Parents are requested to bring a copy of the child's immunization record to the clinic at the time of the exam.
- Immunization is only available at ParkwayHealth Shanghai Centre, Specialty and Inpatient Center, JinQiao, HongQiao and Suzhou SIP Medical Centers.
For more information or to book an appointment with a Pediatrician please click here or through our 24-hour service center.