Family practice is the medical specialty that provides continuing and comprehensive health care for individuals and families. Family Medicine physicians are trained not only in biological and clinical medicine, but also in psychology and behavior, so that they can care for patients' physical and mental well-being. Additionally, they complete two to three more years of training after medical school during which they gain experience in a wide range of specialties, including prenatal care, emergency medicine, intensive care, and internal medicine specialties such as cardiology and neurology.
At ParkwayHealth, comprehensive medical care for the entire family is available by internationally-trained family physicians, qualified to diagnose and treat a wide variety of ailments in patients of all ages.
ParkwayHealth Family Medicine Physicians can:
- Care for people of both genders and all ages.
- Diagnose and treat the majority of clinical problems, which include physical and mental health concerns.
- Treat conditions of all organ systems rather than limiting their practice to specific organ systems.
- Treat the whole patient by taking into account all the medical, social and mental health concerns of the individual.
- Practice disease prevention and health maintenance in addition to treating illness.
At ParkwayHealth, everyday procedures include comprehensive health checks and pre-adoption physicals, as well as treating minor emergencies such as lacerations and fractures that otherwise would require a trip to the ER.
Family Medicine doctors
Family Medicine locations
170 Danshui Rd., 3 Floor Shanghai 200020
Tomorrow Square, 389 Nanjing Xi Rd., 4th Floor Shanghai 200003
505, Gubei Road., Shanghai 200051
997, Bi Yun Road, Jin Qiao, Pudong Shanghai 201206
203-4 West Retail Plaza, 1376 Nanjing Xi Rd., Shanghai 200040
JinMao Tower J-LIFE, Podium Building, 88 Century Avenue, Pudong New Area Shanghai 200120