Our ParkwayHealth dermatology department is committed to provide the management of a wide variety of skin disease and disorders including mole check-up, eczema, acne, warts, psoriasis, vitiligo, vasulitis, hair loss, herpes, STD, skin hyperplasia, etc.
Besides, we also provide skin rejuvenation service like wrinkle removal, hair removal, freckles, age spot, melasma treatment, scarring remedy, etc.
Our qualified dermatologists offer a full range of dermatologic and cosmetic procedures including:
- Common treatment (Eg: cryotherapy, electrosurgery; curettage, extraction)
- General operation: mole removal, biopsy, cyst removal, lipoma removal , nail surgery, flap transfer and skin cancer treatment etc
- UV treatment
- LED phototherapy and photodynamic therapy
- Chemical peeling
- Laser treatment such as CO2 laser, Cosmetic laser (IPL, 755 long-pulsed laser, 1064 long-pulsed laser)
- Botox injection
Dr. Sarita Dimri is experienced in various dermatological procedures, and diagnosing and treating various skin disorders and STD. She has Special interest in cosmetic procedures including botox, chemical peeling, microdermabrasion and laser treatments.
Dr. Michelle Ding has special interest in general dermatosis of adult and children, adult STD, dermatology out-patient operations, PDT treatment.
Dr. Yan from Shanghai Medical University (China) has 20 years of experience in dermatology. He speaks fluent English and Mandarin. As the chief dermatologist at ParkwayHealth China, Dr. Yan is leading a team of dermatologists and dermatologic surgeons to provide skin cancer screening, surgical and laser treatment for skin tumors, narrow-band UVB phototherapy which is effective for treating widespread psoriasis and eczema. Dr. Yan also works with Elite workstation which is the most comprehensive laser hair removal system available today.
Dr. Alva Zhou has special interest in general dermatosis of adult and children, dermatology out-patient operations, cosmetic dermatology, Botox injection and chemical peeling.
Select Medical Service
- Adult Medicine
- Aesthetic & Plastic Surgery
- Anaesthesia & Pain Management
- Family Medicine
- General Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
- Physical Therapy
- Psychology Services & Counseling
- Speech & Language Therapy
- Traditional Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture
Powered by doko.com