Our ParkwayHealth dermatology department is committed to provide the management of a wide variety of skin disease and disorders including mole check-up, eczema, acne, warts, psoriasis, vitiligo, vasulitis, hair loss, herpes, STD, skin hyperplasia, etc.
Besides, we also provide skin rejuvenation service like wrinkle removal, hair removal, freckles, age spot, melasma treatment, scarring remedy, etc.
Our qualified dermatologists offer a full range of dermatologic and cosmetic procedures including:
- Common treatment (Eg: cryotherapy, electrosurgery; curettage, extraction)
- General operation: mole removal, biopsy, cyst removal, lipoma removal , nail surgery, flap transfer and skin cancer treatment etc
- UV treatment
- LED phototherapy and photodynamic therapy
- Chemical peeling
- Laser treatment such as CO2 laser, Cosmetic laser (IPL, 755 long-pulsed laser, 1064 long-pulsed laser)
- Botox injection
Dr. Michelle Ding has special interest in general dermatosis, cosmetic laser, photodynamic treatment, outpatient operation, Botox injection and chemical peeling.
Dr. Yan from Shanghai Medical University (China) has 20 years of experience in dermatology. He speaks fluent English and Mandarin. As the chief dermatologist at ParkwayHealth China, Dr. Yan is leading a team of dermatologists and dermatologic surgeons to provide skin cancer screening, surgical and laser treatment for skin tumors, narrow-band UVB phototherapy which is effective for treating widespread psoriasis and eczema. Dr. Yan also works with Elite workstation which is the most comprehensive laser hair removal system available today.
Gleneagles Medical and Surgical Center
Select Medical Service
- Family Medicine
- General Surgery
- Adult Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Occupational Therapy
- Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
- Physical Therapy
- Psychology Services & Counseling
- Traditional Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture
Powered by doko.com