Our ParkwayHealth dermatology department is committed to provide the management of a wide variety of skin diseases and disorders including mole check-up, eczema, acne, warts, psoriasis, vitiligo, vasulitis, hair loss, herpes, STD, skin hyperplasia, etc.
Besides, we also provide skin rejuvenation services like wrinkle removal, hair removal, freckles, age spot, melasma treatment, scarring remedy, etc.
Our qualified dermatologists offer a full range of dermatologic and cosmetic procedures including:
- Common treatment (Eg: cryotherapy, electrosurgery; curettage, extraction)
- General operation: mole removal, biopsy, cyst removal, lipoma removal , nail surgery, flap transfer and skin cancer treatment etc
- UV treatment
- LED phototherapy and photodynamic therapy
- Chemical peeling
- Laser treatment such as CO2 laser, Cosmetic laser (IPL, 755 long-pulsed laser, 1064 long-pulsed laser)
- Botox injection
Dr. Sarita Dimri is experienced in various dermatological procedures, and diagnosing and treating various skin disorders and STD. She has Special interest in cosmetic procedures including botox, chemical peeling, microdermabrasion and laser treatments.
Dr. Jin with ove 30 years' experience specializes in general dermatosis, such as eczema, psoriasis, neurodermatitis, allergic dermatitis and kinds of venereal disease.
Dr. Patrick Ma specializes in general dermatosis, Botox injection, facial filler injection, cosmetic laser and micro-plastic technology.
Dr. Yan from Shanghai Medical University (China) has 20 years of experience in dermatology. He speaks fluent English and Mandarin.
Dr. Alva Zhou has special interest in general dermatosis of adult and children, dermatology out-patient operations, cosmetic dermatology, Botox injection and chemical peeling.
Gleneagles Medical and Surgical Center
Hong Qiao Medical Center
Jin Qiao Medical & Dental Center
Shanghai Jin Mao Tower Medical Center
Beijing Jing Shun Medical Center
Select Medical Service
- Adult Medicine
- Family Medicine
- General Surgery
- Hand Surgery
- Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
- Physical Therapy
- Plastic Surgery
- Psychology Services & Counseling
- Speech & Language Therapy
- Traditional Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture
Powered by doko.com