Internationally qualified dentists, a U.S. certified support staff and state-of-the-art imported equipment, ensure that ParkwayHealth meets the strictest of international hygiene regulations and that you receive the very best level of dental care possible.
- General Dentistry - Individualized care, evaluation, diagnosis and prevention.
- Cosmetic Dentistry - Crowns, bridges, dentures, whitening, veneers and more.
- Orthodontics - Everything from evaluation to fitting and removal.
- Pediatric Dentistry - Comprehensive dental care f or children as well as education on looking after ones teeth.
- Preventative Dentistry - Teeth cleaning, polishing, fluoride treatments, sealants and more.
- Periodontics - health of the gums.
- Dental implants - Artificial tooth replacements that are used to counter tooth loss.