At ParkwayHealth, not only consultations on cardiovascular disease prevention are available, we also take care of patients with cardiovascular disorders like:
- Refractory hypertension
- Lipid disorder
- Diabetic heart disease
- Pregnancy-related cardiovascular disease
- Adult & pediatric congenital heart disease
- Palpitation and arrhythmias
- Heart failure
- Valvular heart disease
- Coronary atherosclerotic disease
- Heart attack
We also offer post-cardiac surgery and pacemaker/defibrillator care.
Many non-invasive diagnoses are available on the premises, such as:
- Transthoracic echocardiography (ECHO), including tissue Doppler imaging
- Transesophageal ECHO under conscious sedation
- Exercise treadmill testing exercise or Dobutamine stress ECHO
- Holter monitoring for arrhythmias
- Ambulatory blood pressure monitoring
In collaboration with Hospital, we offer coronary angiography and therapeutic interventions.
We work closely with other experts including our registered Nutritionists, Sports Medicine experts, Physiotherapists and Psychologists, to promote a multi-disciplinary approach to cardiovascular health.