Immigration Health Screening Center
Shanghai Centre Immigration Health Screening Center offers people comprehensive health screenings conducted by an experienced team of medical professionals using advanced medical equipments. Since opening its doors in 1997 we've received more than 100,000 visits and won the trust and recognition from foreign embassies and consulates.
As a result we are proud to be appointed as the Authorized Health Center by the Consulates of Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK, Singapore, Spain, Argentina, Nevis and South Africa to perform health checkup for Visa-applicants. Our health screening reports are issued in a swift and timely manner and are validated to apply for Visas.
Our physicians are internationally trained and fluent in English and Mandarin.
Shanghai Centre Immigration Health Screening Center is conveniently located in Shanghai Centre's 3rd floor. It is easily accessible by taking metro line 2 and line 7.
- Applicants who apply for visa to Australia and Singapore can have a light breakfast
- HAP or TRN number for Australian applicants
- Advisory to drink plenty of water before the appointment
- Bring your glasses and contact lenses
- Avoid scheduling an appointment during your menstrual period
- Notify the doctor if you are pregnant
Documents to bring along
- Recent 2-inch color (passport sized) photo
- Passport and ID card
- Health Screening Form
315 West Retail Plaza, 1376 Nanjing Xi Road
Please take the lift in front of Starbuck to the third floor directly.
|Mon - Sun||8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Tel||021 - 6279 8129|
|Fax||021 - 6279 8329|
|Click here to email us|