- Master in Sports Medicine, Shanghai Fudan University Medical College (China)
- Residency: Orthopedic Sports Medicine and Arthroscopy Department, Huashan Hospital Affiliated to Shanghai Fudan University Medical College (China)
- Chief Surgeon at St. Michael Hospital (China)
- Chief of Orthopedic Sports Medicine & Arthroscopy Surgery, St. Michael Hospital (China)
- Visiting Doctor, Massachusetts General Hospital of Harvard Medical School and John Hopkins Hospital (U.S.)
- Medical Consultant for many Sports Teams and Associations in China and Hong Kong, e.g. Shanghai Cycling Association, Shanghai female hockey team, Feiyi tiger Muay Thai Club, etc.
- Medical Commander for Shanghai International Marathon
- On-site Medical Doctor: 2008 Beijing Olympic Game, Formula 1 Grand Prix, FINA World Championship, FIA World Endurance Championship, Cup of China ISU Grand Prix of Figure Skating, ISU World Short Track Speed Skating Championships, IAAF Golden athletics League, International Garlic Football Championship, etc
- Chief Medical Officer for MMA Competition, 24 hrs International Regatta Charity Race, Shanghai International Triathlon Race, Shanghai Cycling League, etc.
- Awards："God Father Scholarship" from ISAKOS (International Society of Arthroscopy, Knee surgery and Orthopedic Sports Medicine.), Science and Technology Award of China Sports Science Society, Shanghai Science and Technology prize in Integrative Medicine
- Active in all kinds of sports: road/mountain biking, triathlon, soccer, athletics, volleyball, badminton, golf and long distance running (2nd in Asia & Pacific Orienteering Championship)
- Certified rescue diver, advanced personal trainer, rock climbing/mountaineering instructor, swift water rescue instructor