Career with us
Health care in China is a challenging but rewarding environment to work in. At ParkwayHealth our mission statement truly reflects our belief that the patient always comes first. We endeavor to treat each and every patient as though they are a part of our family. By instilling this in the ParkwayHealth team, we know that we always make good decisions.
If you believe that you can make a difference in people's lives through excellent patient care, you must consider ParkwayHealth as your next career move. Join us for a challenging and rewarding working life.
If you are interested in employment with ParkwayHealth, please send a cover letter and resume in English via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send a cover letter and resume in English to email@example.com for application.
- To be responsible for the day-to-day management of operations of the clinic
- To supervise and develop clinic staff in order to ensure excellent service to patients and effective implementation of clinic work processes
- Bachelor degree in business, healthcare administration, nursing, allied health or related field with meaningful supervisory experience
- At least 5 years experience in a healthcare/clinic and overseas experience is highly preferred
- Demonstrated business acumen, outstanding interpersonal and communications skills
- Proven experience in a customer-service environment
- Good organization skills, take initiative and self-motivated to succeed
- Shows compassion, and able to make wise decisions which balance the relevant issues and/or conflicts