Career with Us
Health care in China is a challenging but rewarding environment to work in. At ParkwayHealth our mission statement truly reflects our belief that the patient always comes first. We endeavor to treat each and every patient as though they are a part of our family. By instilling this in the ParkwayHealth team, we know that we always make good decisions.
If you believe that you can make a difference in people's lives through excellent patient care, you must consider ParkwayHealth as your next career move. Join us for a challenging and rewarding working life.
If you are interested in employment with ParkwayHealth, please call us（8610）8410 2363 Ext 2032 or send a letter of application in English and Chinese E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ParkwayHealth is now recruiting the following positions:
Location: Beijing, China
Full Time or Part Time
- Counsel individuals and groups regarding problems such as stress, substance abuse, and family situations, in order to modify behavior and/or to improve personal, social, and vocational adjustment.
- Develop and implement individual treatment plans, specifying type, frequency, intensity, and duration of therapy.
- Discuss the treatment of problems with clients.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of counseling or treatments, and the accuracy and completeness of diagnoses, then modify plans and diagnoses as necessary.
- Identify psychological, emotional, or behavioral issues, and diagnose disorders, using information obtained from interviews, tests, records, and reference materials.
- Interact with clients to assist them in gaining insight, defining goals, and planning action to achieve effective personal, social, educational, and vocational development and adjustment.
- Provide occupational, educational, and other information to individuals so that they can make educational and vocational plans.
- Select, administer, score, and interpret psychological tests in order to obtain information on individuals' intelligence, achievements, interests, and personalities.
- Utilize a variety of treatment methods such as psychotherapy, hypnosis, behavior modification, stress reduction therapy.
- Write reports on clients, and maintain required paperwork.
- Empathy and a person-centered approach to clients;
- Tolerance of stress;
- The ability to recognize your own limitations and respond to difficult situations;
- The ability to apply your knowledge of academic psychology and research to clinical problems;
- The capacity to be critical and analytical and to work in a self-motivated, independent way;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to deal with people in distress;
- The ability to collaborate with colleagues from other disciplines;
- The determination to succeed;
- Over 5 years related work experiences
- Bachelor's Degree above in psychology or counseling from an accredited institution
- Valid professional license holder in state, province, or country of origin or past residence
- Native English speaker, Chinese proficiency is a plus
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Visa sponsorship
- Medical insurance, housing and flight reimbursement
- Multicultural working environment